Hydropower Pro is an online community for members of the International Hydropower Association (IHA).
The platform brings together hydropower professionals from around the globe to connect, exchange experiences and collaborate.
The community offers:
- Online groups - forums for IHA knowledge networks and regions of interest
- Resources - essential reports, publications, briefings and case studies
- Member directory - allowing members to network
- Jobs and tenders - explore and share career and business opportunities
- News and blogging - articles and analysis by IHA staff and members
- Multi-platform access - via desktop and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Email alerts - instant alerts and a weekly digest.
Hydropower Pro is available to corporate representatives from member organisations.
For further information on becoming a member visit our website.
For individuals wanting to register their interest in Hydropower Pro, please contact email@example.com.
IHA member benefits
By joining IHA, you become part of the world’s most extensive hydropower network.
✔ Shape your future - gain insights into good practice, policy and sector trends
✔ Access resources - discover essential tools for building sustainable projects
✔ Connect with experts - identify sector specialists and share knowledge
✔ Learn technical skills - build understanding of important new practices
✔ Identify new ventures - make contacts and create new business opportunities
✔ Make your voice heard - participate in hydropower sector events and briefings
✔ Member discounts - special rates for events such as the World Hydropower Congress
Learn more about IHA corporate membership.